Madhya Pradesh translates to a centrally located province and hence called, “the heart of India.” It is endowed with rich natural resources and rare species of plants. Its cultural heritage is preserved in palaces, forts, temples, stupas which stood the test of time to narrate the ancient tales.
Let us look at some of the interesting facts about Madhya Pradesh.
1. The capital city of Madhya Pradesh
2. The triple combo
3. Shining bright like a diamond
4. God becomes King
5. State of the wild!
6. Oldest of India
7. A path of its own!
8. Home to musical geniuses
9. No sign of beach!
10. The old newspapers of Bhopal
11. The art of flexibility
12. 3000 years ago…
13. The monkey jumping valley
14. The exotic Khajuraho Temples
15. The ancient dome of Sanchi
16. Here’s where Mowgli came to life!
17. Alma mater of Lord Krishna
18. Hub of trains
19. That smoky waterfall
With beautiful waterfalls and a rich history, Madhya Pradesh indeed is a spectacular place. The heart of the nation with the numerous roads being its heartbeat, this state was once the largest! It still holds that place in our hearts!