Another beautiful Romantic tale from Yash Raj films, Jab Tak Hai Jaan is a story of love that transcends time and continents. The story, direction, cinematography, performances, music and dialogues from Jab Tak Hai Jaan were loved by the critics and audiences alike. It was acclaimed as one of the best love stories of the generation by several critics while also minting over INR 200 Crores on the box office.
Jab Tak Hai Jaan was the last directorial project of ace director Yash Chopra. Starring Starring Shah Rukh Khan, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma in the lead roles, the movie was especially noted for the chemistry between its cast. The music, lyrics and songs of Jab Tak Hai Jaan were also an instant hit with AR Rahman composing the background scores and soundtrack while Gulzar penned the heart warming lyrics.
We bring you some of the best dialogues from Jab Tak Hai Jaan.
1. Main har din Maut ko gale lagaunga…
2. Hamari line mein kismat sirf ek baar dokha deti hai
3. Zindagi toh har roz jaan leti hai …Bomb toh sirf ek baar lega
4. Yadhaash bhi kitni ajeeb cheez hoti hai… Kis cheez ko poori zindagi bhoolne ki koshish karo, woh bhoolti nahi … Kabhi ek choti si cheez yaad karne ki koshish karo, toh yaad nahi aati
5. Har din ek dua maangti hoon ki shayad ek din tum mujhe maaf kardo
6. Har ishq ka ek waqt hota hai… Woh hamara waqt nahi tha… Par iska yeh matlab nahi ki woh ishq nahi tha
7. Baarishon mein bedhadak tere nachne se… baat baat pe bewajah tere roothne se … choti choti teri bachkani badmashiyon se… mohabbat karoonga main… jab tak hai jaan, Jab tak hai jaan
8. Teri aankhon ki namkeen mastiyan… Teri hasin ki beparwah gustakhiyan… Teri zulfon ki lehrati Angdaiyan… Nahi bhoolunga mein… Jab tak hai jaan, Jab tak hai jaan
9. Tu saath hokar bhi saath nahi hoti… Ab toh rahat mein bhi rahat nahi hoti
10. Tera haath se haath chodna…Tera saayon ka rukh modna … Tera palat ke phir na dekhna…Nahin maaf karoonga main… Jab tak hai jaan, Jab tak hai jaan
11. Har din uski zindagi ki dua maang leti hoon… Aur har din khud thodi marr leti hoon
12. Tere jhoothe kasme vaadon se… Tere jalte sulagte khwabon se… Teri beraham duaon se… Nafrat karoonga main … Jab tak hai jaan, Jab tak hai jaan
13. Joh dil jeette hai woh kabhi haarte nahi
14. Koi dua mat maangna sirf pyar karna mujhe
Jab Tak Hai Jaan emerged as one of the biggest hits of 2012. It also won four Filmfares – Best Supporting Actor – Female (Anushka Sharma), Best Lyrics (Gulzar for Challa), Lifetime Achievement Award (Yash Chopra for all his films) and R.D. Burman Award (Neeti Mohan for Jiya Re).
Did we miss out on any of the other amazing dialogues from Jab Tak Hai Jaan? Do let us know in the comments below.