14 Best dialogues From The Pursuit Of Happyness That’ll Inspire You!
One of the most inspirational movies of all time, The Pursuit of Happyness tells the story of a real-life motivational speaker and businessman, Chris Gardner. The movie follows the struggle and hardships Chris had to face while trying to give his son a happy childhood. The Pursuit of Happyness begins with Chris dealing with a rocky marriage while also tackling financial issues. In desperation, Chris takes up an internship at a brokerage firm that pays nothing and struggles with homelessness even though he has full custody of his five-year-old son. Upon its release, The Pursuit of Happyness received wide critical acclaim, especially for the performances of Will Smith and Jaden Smith. It even earned Will Smith an academy award nomination for best actor. With a heartwarming story that’ll make you acknowledge how lucky you are to have certain things in life, the movie is a must-watch. Here are 14 best dialogues from The Pursuit of Happyness that’ll inspire you to work hard to live the life you deserve.
1. Nobody’s life is perfect. But nobody’s is all bad, either.
2. Happiness is a concept.
3. Don’t let anyone stop you from dreaming.
5. It is important for children to grow up with loving parents.
6. Words mean nothing if your actions do not align with what you say.
7. Opposites attract.
8. You have everything you need right in this world.
9. Your past should neither define you, nor decide your future.
10. Two completely different words.
11. Honesty is an attractive quality.
12. A perfect balance is what you require.
13. Being rich doesn’t necessarily mean having money.
14. You have no idea what someone else is struggling with.
Did you like these dialogues from The Pursuit of Happyness? Comment below to let us know which dialogue you liked the most!