21 Lesser Known Facts You Should Know About Steve Jobs
The man who revolutionised the everyday digital devices we use, Steve Jobs is an inspiration for entrepreneurs, innovators and businessmen in the contemporary world. His brainchild Apple is today a $700 Billion company and features at No.1 in the Forbes List of World’s Most Valuable Brands.
Steve Jobs journey from a being college dropout and getting fired from his own company to launching revolutionary products like i-Pod, i-Phone and i-Pad is a saga of extraordinary will-power and creative thinking ahead of times.
Here are 21 interesting but lesser known facts about Steve Jobs.
1. Steve Jobs was born out of wedlock
2. Steve Jobs was adopted and raised by foster parents
3. A genius in business, Steve Jobs was a rather average student
4. Jobs dropped out of college only after one semester
5. Steve Jobs had to struggle to make ends meet after dropping out of college
6. Relied on a temple 7 miles away for a good meal
7. He was notorious for his sense of hygiene
8. Steve Jobs co-founded Apple but was forced out of it in a few years
9. He rejoined Apple and transformed the company completely
10. Surprisingly, Steve Jobs never wrote a single line of code.
11. Steve Jobs – Apple’s Employee #0
12. Steve Jobs revealed that he had tried LSD in his younger days
13. Steve Jobs was dyslexic just like Einstein, Alexander Graham Bell and Henry Ford
14. Steve Jobs was a Pescetarian!
15. He refused a liver transplant!
16. Nobody knows where exactly was he buried!
17. The story of John Sculley joining Apple
18. One of the toughest bosses
19. Was offered to be the CEO of Google
20. Steve Jobs kept $1 as his annual salary
21. His last words…
It is true that our circumstances make us great. Jobs proves it.