Some movies engulf the viewer in a trance and encapsulate the spirit of the director. Tamasha is a movie about the loss and rediscovery of the self. It captures the beauty of life in the sense that the protagonist undergoes a transformation and breaks free of the mundane and sloppy everyday life to follow his long lost dream of being a storyteller. Here are the seven most thought-provoking dialogues from the movie Tamasha:
1. As Simple and rebellious as that
2. That moment when Piyush Mishra scolds beautifully
3. What is Tamasha without this dialogue!
4. Ved, giving us negativity goals.
5. Split personality disorder goals!
6. Ranbir and his dialogue delivery *bows*
7. You’ve GOT TO read between the lines.
The movie has some of the best set locations that were shot in Corsica and the beaches of the Mediterranean. Tamasha is not your everyday Bollywood staple movie, it is a blend of fun and emotions that make it one of the best movies of 2015.
Let us know what you think about the movie.