So almost 12 years ago, 3 Idiots came to our lives. Do you feel old yet? 3 Idiots was more or less a cultural awakening for many of our generation. We came from a time when students and their parents were obsessed with producing engineers and doctors, and we cannot deny the fact that 3 Idiots helped soften the blow for many of us when we took a different route. The movie was no less than a phenomenon, with people quoting it for years after it was released. Most of us have watched it so many times already that we probably remember every scene and every dialogue, and will never get tired of watching the movie over and over. So here’s us revisiting some of the best 3 Idiots scenes and dialogues that will stay with us forever.
1. A friendly warning:
2. Jahanpanah, tussi great ho… tohfa kabool karo
3. What is a machine? You’d think you knew!
4. Rancho be spitting staight up facts.
5. Paneer toh beta kuch dino mein itni itni thailiyon mein sunaar ke dukaan pe bikega!
6. Excellence ka peechha karo, success jhak maarke tumhare peeche ayegi!
7. Nahi sir, main aapko engineering nahi padha raha tha. Woh toh aap mujhse behtar jaante hain. Main toh aapko ye padha raha tha ki, padhaate kaise hain.
8. If you say you have never felt this, you’re lying.
9. So how does an induction motor start? I don’t know. I took arts.
10. Do you study to learn or do you study because it’s a means to an end?
11. Stan hota sab ke paas hai, deta koi nahi. *Wink, wink*
12. Kids, be a Rancho. Parents, do not be a Virus.
13. The exam paper trick!
14. Do taange tudwake apne pairon pe khada hona seekha hai, sir. Badi mushkil se aaya hai ye attitude.
15. Personal growth at its finest.
16. For every “Jaa Simran, jee le apni zindagi,” there is a “Jaa bete, apni zindagi jee le.” because gender equality.
17. The Epic Climax
18. And at the end of the day, all that truly matters is that despite everything, all is well.
Did you like these best 3 idiots scenes and dialogues? Which one’s your favourite? Tell us in the comments below!