25 Akshay Kumar Dialogues That Show His Range As an Actor
Akshay Kumar has long solidified his position in the Hindi film industry as a bankable actor who’s comfortable acting across genres. In the beginning of his career he was known as an action hero, then came a phase where Kumar mostly worked in comedy movies, and in the last decade, he has shifted his focus to message driven movies. He has seen his fair share of defeat after several of his movies bombed at the Box office in 2000s, but Kumar has proven that perseverance is all one needs to get ahead in life, with most of his 2010s movies being box office successes. With that, we bring you 25 Akshay Kumar dialogues that show his range as an actor.
1. You wouldn’t want to be on the other end of his wrath.
Don’t angry me! – Rowdy Rathore
2. Sometimes life really wants you to be the villain.
Agar main hero ban gaya … toh meri pehchaan bura maan jayegi – Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai Dobaara
3. You might be a person to the world, but for one person, you’re the world.
Mana ki tu ek insaan hai sari duniya ke liye … magar sari duniya hai kisi ek insaan ke liye – Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathiyo
4. There are things that hard work cannot practically achieve.
Mehnat se sirf ghar bante hai … sapno ke mahal nahi – Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai Dobaara
5. What’s the point of being all on your own?
Saath hai toh kuch hai … varna nothing – Airlift
6. One must find the best men to do one’s bidding.
Aadmi toh auraton ke hote hai … mujhe mard chahiye, mard – Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai Dobaara
7. Do not make the mistake of underestimating him.
Jisne bhi yeh socha ki main dar gaya … woh saala arthi pe apne ghar gaya – Rowdy Rathore
8. The beauty of India is its diversity.
Ek Catholic aurat Pradhan Mantri ki kursi ek Sikh ke liye chod deti hai … aur ek Sikh Pradhan Mantri pad ki shapath ek Muslim Rashtrapati se leta hai … us desh ki bhag daud sambhalne ke liye jisme assi pratishad log Hindu hai – Namastey London
9. The men at the border sacrifice so much for us.
Tum log parivaar ke saath yahan chain se jeeo … is liye hum log roz border par marte hai – Holiday
10. He helps people because he’s Krishna.
Main Krishna hoon is liye chamatkar karta hoon … chamatkar karta hoon is liye Krishna nahin hoon – OMG
11. You’re only a tiny part of the larger picture that is life.
Sitaro ke tootne se aasman ko koi farak nahi padta. – Once Upon a Time In Mumbaai Dobaara
12. Your mother is the first person you remember when you’re in trouble.
Aadmi ki fitrat hi aaisi hai … chhot lagti hai na toh aadmi maa maa hi chilata hai sabse pehle – Airlift
13. God is divine because man is ordinary.
Jaise ek bakht bhagwan ke bina adhoora hota hai … waise hi bhagwan bhi ek sachche bakht ke bina adhoora hota hai – OMG
14. What is a dream?
A dream is not what you see in sleep … a dream is something which does not let you sleep –
15. Your God isn’t responsible for the things you do in here.
Maine sirf insaan banaya… aur insaan ne yeh jaat, paat, dharm, mazhab ka dhanda shuru kiya – OMG
16. You don’t want to be messing with him.
Apun ka fatka char sau chalis ka jhatka – Rowdy Rathore
17. Ye totla hai.
50 Rupay Kaat Overacting Ka – Hera Pheri (one of the most iconic and viral Akshay Kumar dialogues)
18. You appreciate happiness only once you’ve experienced sorrow.
Kehte hain baarish ke baad ki dhoop bahut khoobsurat hoti hai – Humko Deewana Kar Gaye
19. We hurt the people we love.
Aaisa kyun hota hai ki hum jisse sabse zyada pyar karte hai … dukh bhi hum sabse zyada us hi ko dete hai – Thank You
20. Asking the real questions.
Itna susu laate kahan se ho tum? – Bhool Bhulaiya
21. Do your best with what you’ve got.
Aadmi ki shakal achchi na ho na … toh bhagwan kehta hai baatein achchi karni chahiye – Khatta Meetha
22. The best way to ask people to stay out of your way.
Meri kundli mein khoon likha hai… maloom hai na? – Hera Pheri
23. Moments of bravery that remain in our memories forever.
Aaj meri paghdi bhi kesari… joh bahega mera lahu bhi kesari… aur mera jawab bhi kesari – Kesari
24. Ye kis line mein aa gaye aap?
Bhai sahab, ye kis line mein aa gaye aap? – Welcome
25. It’s better to end enmity than ending your enemies.
Ladne se sirf dushman khatam hota hai … aur pani pilane se dushmani – Kesari
Did you like these Akshay Kumar dialogues? Which one was your favourite? Comment below to let us know!