Friends is one of the classic American sitcom shows that ran in the 90s but is still ruling our hearts! And, if we have mentioned Friends- it is impossible not to acknowledge our king of sarcasm- Chandler Bing. While Ross was great with comedy of errors, others were also busy doing stuff that made people berserk! Chandler was one such character who just had to speak a one-liner and that’s it- humor had to bow down to him (not kidding!). The role of Chandler Bing was portrayed by the actor Matthew Perry who was quite similar to Chandler Bing when it came to humor and he also wrote many of his lines on his own (including some of the best dialogues of Chandler Bing!).
What is his secret? Maybe his middle name (Muriel!). He often becomes the center of laughter and also annoyance for his friends- Phoebe, Ross, Rachel, Joey, and Monica (his lifetime lobster). So, are you ready to read some of the best dialogues of Chandler Bing? Okay! Check them out here.
1. Yes, he could be sky-high sarcastic and we would still love him!
“Could I be any more…?”
2. He is at least honest, right?
“I’m not great at advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?”
3. When he is nervous…he makes us laugh more!
“You know, on second thought, gum would be perfection.”
4. Well, you dated Monica… and it turned out to be perfection!
“I’m Chandler, could I be more undatable?”
5. He is brutally honest with those school kids!
“All right, kids, I gotta get to work. If I don’t input those numbers…it doesn’t make much of a difference.”
6. But his jokes make us laugh…so it’s okay!
“I make jokes when I’m uncomfortable.”
7. Chandler already knows the games he can win and the money he can lose!
“You know, I can lose a lot of money at this game, so if you’re not gonna play…give me back my quarter!”
8. That might be true…
“I say more dumb things before 9 a.m. than most people say all day.”
9. Nope…definitely not.
“I’m not a ‘missed connection,’ am I?”
10. If only Joey could understand…
“You have to stop the Q-tip when there’s resistance!”
11. He must be waking up early just to joke and go back to sleep!
“I’m a gym member. I try to go four times a week, but I’ve missed the last twelve hundred times.”
12. Ross’s reaction was priceless and we all were amused!
“Why yes Ross, pressing my third nipple. It opens the delivery entrance to the magical land of Narnia.”
13. Yes! The natural way of getting tanned…or burned.
Ross: “I went to that tanning place your wife suggested.”
Chandler: “Was that place the sun?”
14. Chandler was lucky he met Joey later in life!
“Until I was 25, I thought that the only response to ‘I love you’ Was ‘Oh, crap!’”
So, did we miss any of your favorite Chandler Bing lines? Also, don’t forget to tell us your favorite one from the above list of 14 best dialogues of Chandler Bing.