15 Best La La land Quotes For All The Fantasizers Out There!
The music, costumes, cinematography, and dances were so aesthetic in the movie La La Land, isn’t it? However, the dialogues were more like an emotional awakening for the audiences in this Oscar-winning 2016 movie. Director Damien Chazelle brought out the best emotions of Mia (Emma Stone) and Sebastian (Ryan Gosling) and their relationship through memorable dialogues that highlighted their inner sadness, love, passion, and even the flaws that their perfect exterior couldn’t hide. This 6-Academy award-winning movie is regarded as one of the films with the best quotes. On this note, let’s have a look at 15 La la land Quotes:
1. Don’t you adore people who know and follow their passions wholeheartedly?
“People love what other people are passionate about.”
2. Always be kind to strangers, you might make relations of a lifetime!
“Someone in the crowd could be the one you need to know.”
3. Dreams are necessary even if they break our hearts sometimes…
“And to the fools who dream. Crazy as they seem. Here’s to the heart we break. Here’s to the mess we make.”
4. Letting our insecurities out…
“Maybe I’m not good enough.”
5. Every little thing matters in life.
“A little chance encounter could be the one you’ve waited for.”
6. Be a little free, be a little mad!
“A bit of madness is the key to give us new colors to see. Who knows where it will lead us? And that’s why they need us.”
7. All of us are waiting to be found!
“Somewhere, there’s a place where I find who I’m gonna be. Somewhere, that’s just waiting to be found.”
8. That’s the kind of resilience needed in life to succeed!
“I’m Letting Life Hit Me Until It Gets Tired. Then I’ll hit back. It’s a classic rope-a-dope.”
9. Journey is important, the goal is important, and not the hours needed to reach there!
“I mean, you don’t live long, but you get where you’re going quicker, so it all evens out.”
10. Nope, nothing wrong with that!
“Guys like me go their whole lives and never do anything that’s liked. I’m finally doing something that people enjoy. What is wrong with that?”
11. It is always a wonderful start…
“Is this the start of something wonderful and new? Or one more dream that I cannot make true?”
12. Is it true though?
“That’s LA. They worship everything, and they value nothing.”
13. Writing your own rules in life…
“You could just write your own rules. You know, write something that’s as interesting as you are.”
14. Do not hold onto the past.
“How are you gonna be a revolutionary if you’re such a traditionalist? You hold onto the past, but jazz is about the future.”
15. Happiness turns you into a new, better version of yourself.
“I want to let you know you’re looking at a new man. A man who is happy to be here.”
So, which one you found the most relatable from all the above 15 La la land Quotes?