25 Best Chetan Bhagat Quotes Full Of Wit, Truth And Humor
One of the most read Indian authors of modern times, Chetan Bhagat is known for contemporary writings that speak of the aspirations of 21st Century India. His books Five Point Someone, Three Mistake of My Life and One Night @ the Call Center have been bestsellers during their releases and have also inspired Bollywood movie scripts. Besides being a celebrated author, Chetan Bhagat is also one of the best motivational speakers of India and has spoken at over 300 organizations across more than 50 cities of the World. His talks, addresses, books and Chetan Bhagat quotes have been a source of inspiration of thousands who follow the author.
We bring you some of the best Chetan Bhagat quotes from his speeches, novels and writings.
1. Love makes you blind.
2. Giving an advice is funny and easy
3. Family and friends are more important than your Work.
4. At time, girls want to be wanted even if they deny it.
5. Heart breaks and the obsession with past dates
6. We really don’t care much about eliminating Corruption
7. You know the true ower of MS Word when you go ahead and write a book.
8. Half of the trees in the world go useless in the end
9. Everyone who has a chance should step outside India
10. Sometimes you need to become your known cheering aquad.
11. Thank God that Mothers don;t break up with you!
12. Life is a bitch when the woman you love is with someone else
13. What we call ‘Normal’ is just the average of all psychos
14. Tiny bumps in time often shape our lives
15. Some problems in the world seem to exist only for Women.
16. Corporate types love to pretend that their lives are exciting.
17. Indian parents have a problem with everything their Children want.
18. When a woman comes into your life…
19. Jealousy is an enjoyable emotion to watch.
20. Why can’t be simply say that we need a lot of love?
21. Why would a guy like to be only friends with a girl?
22. Pretty girls behave best when you ignore them.
23. We are both – the world’s most sensible person and the biggest idiot
24. Talent is the only way the poor can become rich.
Some of these Chetan Bhagat quotes were witty indeed! You can check out quotes from prominent personalities on our website here