10 Best Dialogues From The Movie Once Upon A Time In Mumbai
This is a film about Bombay, not Mumbai. It is about a small innocent boy, who grew up to become a good-hearted don. It is clear that Sultan Mirza owns the city, loves the city and calls it his Mehbooba. Which is why he helps the poor and becomes a god like figure for them. The power play and slick narrative takes the audience on a roller coaster ride of one man’s rise, another man’s fall and a strong attempt to be stylish at it, because duh! its the 70s!
Here are some best dialogues from the movie Once Upon A Time In Mumbai.
1. Apparently bad guys have their own set of morals.
2. Let truth be spoken!
3. Well said Shoaib!
4. Beauty in darkness portrayed beautifully through this dialogue.
6. Dialogues like these makes this movie a must-watch!
7. Hardwork and determination needed.
8. Talking about the end…
9. This movie giving us lessons at life at large.
10. Words that make you see the other side.
Tell us your favourites from the movie and its sequel too in the comments below.