25 Best Elon Musk Quotes On Technology, Hard Work & Entrepreneurship
An engineer, industrial designer, entrepreneur and visionary, Elon Musk is one of the most successful men in the new age technology businesses today. He has co-founded two of the most technologically advanced and promising companies of the current times – SpaceX and Telsa, Inc. His style of business, vision, attitude and commitment to science has made him an inspiration for millions of engineers and other people across the globe. Musk is known to be someone who doesn’t mince his words while speaking and often speaks the inconvenient truth. Elon Musk quotes reflect his attitude, beliefs, vision and business style.
We bring you the 25 best Elon Musk quotes on business, technology, hard work and entrepreneurship.
1. “Life is too short for long-term grudges.” – Elon Musk
2. “It is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.” – Elom Musk
3. “I think that’s the single best piece of advice: Constantly think about how you could be doing things better and questioning yourself.” – Elon Musk
4. “It’s Ok to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.” – Elon Musk
5. “We have a strict ‘no-assholes policy’ at SpaceX.” – Elon Musk
6. “The first step is to establish that something is possible. Then probability will occur.” – Elon Musk
7. “If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.” – Elon Musk
8. “Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster.” – Elon Musk
9. “My biggest mistake is probably weighing too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.” – Elon Musk
10. “Take risks now and do something bold. You won’t regret it.” – Elon Musk
11. “Great companies are built on great products.” – Elon Musk
12. “If you go back a few hundred years, what we take for granted today would seem like magic – being able to talk to people over long distances, to transmit images, flying, accessing vast amounts of data like an oracle. These are all things that would have been considered magic a few hundred years ago.” – Elon Musk
13. “People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.” – Elon Musk
14. “As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.” – Elon Musk
15. “Your Will is the most accurate way to predict the Future.” – Elon Musk
16. “Don’t confuse schooling with education. I didn’t go to Harvard but the people that work for me did.” – Elon Musk/
17. “When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars, people said, ‘Nah, what’s wrong with a horse?’ That was a huge bet he made, and it worked.” – Elon Musk
18. “Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.” – Elon Musk
19. “If you’re co-founder or CEO, you have to do all kinds of tasks you might not want to do. If you don’t do your chores, the company won’t succeed. No task is too menial.” – Elon Musk
20. “Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive, and determination of the people behind it as the product they sell.” – Elon Musk
21. “If you need inspiring words, don’t do it.” – Elon Musk
22. “When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.” – Elon Musk
23. “I’ve actually not read any books on time management.” – Elon Musk
24. “You shouldn’t do things differently just because they’re different. They need to be… better.” – Elon Musk
25. “I don’t create companies for the sake of creating companies, but to get things done.” – Elon Musk
The new world of today needs businesses who are innovation oriented and gear themselves to solve the problems of tomorrow. Elon Musk and many other entrepreneurs like him lead the way for a generation obsessed with using science and technology for the ease and betterment of the mankind.
Have we missed some of your favorite Elon Musk quotes in our article? Do let us know in the comments below.