Rahul Gandhi, a Member of Parliament representing the constituency of Wayanad, is apparently the favorite politician of netizens. He is the chairperson of the Indian Youth Congress and is extremely active in the Indian Political scene. You can troll him, you can criticize him, but you can never stop him. This Indian politician has been a target for trolls and meme-makers for ages now! But the best thing about him is that he takes up all of these things in a good sport. He even went as far as saying that the trolls him refine himself as a leader. Here’s a list of some of the funniest Rahul Gandhi memes that you can find on the internet!
Also read: 30 Hilarious Narendra Modi Memes Over The Years
1. Rahul Gandhi’s Ninja Technique!
2. When he went out for a little kulfi treat!
3. Perfect matrimonial site advertisement! Dm for rishtas…
4. When he gave us all fitness goals.
5. Some of the best Rahul Gandhi memes were made from the “Khatam Bye Bye Tata Goodbye” line. Like this one here:
6. Giving it back to trolls like a pro!
7. The Rahul Gandhi memes based on his abs are simply hilarious!
8. Move away Shweta, stop all your pawriis, the original meme star is here!
9. Hasn’t been much of a pawrii since the last two elections and this meme is gold.
10. Anything for your crush!
11. Why Pappu though??
12. Cleanliness is next to Godliness.
13. Another one….
14. Hands down, he’s the king of expressions!
15. You have used up 100% of your daily high-speed data limit.
16. The OG comedian of the century, make way for Rahul Gandhi.
17. When he used a potato as a metaphor for gold and was badly misunderstood!
18. Where’s the party tonight??
19. But we just can’t stop, can we?
20. And finally, maza aaya?
With a staggering 17.6 million followers on Twitter, this man knows how to put a smile on people’s faces. We can all agree that this man has got a swagger, he can make anything look interesting and funny. Not that such a quality is rare for politicians these days. Hope you enjoyed these hilarious Rahul Gandhi memes. Do let me know in the comments section.