15 Best Gaur Gopal Das Quotes To Awaken Your Mind!
An engineer turned lifestyle coach and motivational speaker, Gaur Gopal Das has become very popular amongst young audiences on social media recently. He has over 3 Million followers on YouTube and is often noted for his humorous and fun addresses and anecdotes that resonate with the audiences. Gaur Gopal Das quotes is a reflection of his message of love, peace and self-realization. Gaur Gopal Das is a part of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON). He is a qualified Electrical Engineer who had a brief stint at Hewlett Packard before joining the ISKCON.
Also read: 20 Best Sadhguru Quotes That Will Awaken You Spiritually
We bring you some of the best Gaur Gopal Das quotes that will awaken you spiritually!
1. Anyone can find the dirt in someone. Be the one that finds the gold. – Gaur Gopal Das
2. Watch your thoughts, they turn into words. Watch your words, they turn into actions. Watch your actions, they turn into habits. Watch your habits, they turn into character. Watch your character, it turns into your destiny.’ It all begins with a thought. – Gaur Gopal Das
3. To accept someone when everything is going right is easy. But when things are falling apart around you and you stick together, that’s the test of a relationship. Love is when we have every reason to break up but we do not. – Gaur Gopal Das
4. It is strange that sword and words have the same letters. Even more strange is that they have the same effect if not handled properly. – Gaur Gopal Das
5. Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy. – Gaur Gopal Das
6. The paradox of our times is that those who have the most can often be the least satisfied. – Gaur Gopal Das
7. We must find positivity in the bleakest situations and live by the principle of gratitude – Gaur Gopal Das
8. If someone chooses what they love to do, there is no stress in their life. As they say: ‘If you do what you love, you will never have to work a day in your life. – Gaur Gopal Das
9. When we are overly familiar with people, we forget how important they are to us and the correct way to behave with them – Gaur Gopal Das
10. When things are beyond your control and there is nothing you can do, why worry? – Gaur Gopal Das
11. Experience is not what happens to a man, it is what a man does with what happens to him. – Gaur Gopal Das
12. Offering gifts and accepting gifts, opening one’s mind and inquiring in confidence, sharing food and receiving food are the six exchanges that develop loving relationships. – Gaur Gopal Das
13. A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger. – Gaur Gopal Das
14. Stop and reflect on your life regularly. Pressing the pause button to practise gratitude is the way to make it a constant in your life. – Gaur Gopal Das
15. One’s ability to appreciate beauty is related to one’s ability to make moral judgements – Gaur Gopal Das
Also read: 20 Best Sri Sri Ravi Shankar Quotes About The Art Of Living
Which of these Gaur Gopal Das quotes did you like the best?