20 Quotes About Attitude You Must Remember in Life!
Sometimes, with our fast paced and alienated lives, it is really easy finding ourselves becoming completely pessimistic with time. Of course, some people have their reasons, and this is not to say that your life isn’t hard. But if you, like me, sometimes find yourself down in the dumps for no particular reason, reading about people you admire can really give you hope and much needed energy. With that in mind, we bring you 20 quotes about attitude we hope you remember in life.
1. We are responsible for what we are, and whatever we wish ourselves to be, we have the power to make ourselves. – Swami Vivekananda.
2. Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same. – Francesca Reigler
3. Nobody challenges me. I challenge myself. – Shakuntala Devi
4. Things are never as bad as they seem.
5. If you are irritated by every rub, how will you be polished? – Rumi
6. However bad life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. Where there’s life, there’s hope. – Stephen Hawking
7. Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. – J.K. Rowling
8. The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. – Dolly Parton
9. Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. – Plato.
10. Anytime someone tells me that I can’t do something, I want to do it more. – Taylor Swift
11. The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. – Oprah Winfrey
12. Only in the darkness can you see the stars. – Martin Luther King Jr.
13. A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery while on a detour. – Anonymous
14. Sometimes it is necessary to be lonely in order to prove that you are right. – Vladimir Putin
15. Better to die standing, than to live on your knees. – Che Guevara
16. Those who want to look more youthful should live life with a young heart. – Jin, BTS
17. Life isn’t how to survive the storm; it’s about how to dance in the rain. – Taylor Swift
18. Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be. – Abraham Lincoln.
19. You were born to be real, not to be perfect. – Suga, BTS
20. Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. – Mahatma Gandhi
Did you like these quotes about attitude? Tell us your favourite one below!