15 Quotes by Rupi Kaur That Will Rebuild Your Outlook
A feminist whose core content surrounds around peace, growth, inequality and most importantly human dignity. Rupi Kaur is truly an inspiration who can inspire you to rebuild your outlook on life. She brings creativity to life through her pieces of work and photography. A vision for the world to be a place filled with happiness, she is determined to bring it to life. A stand on issues that matter, one poem at a time she is truly bringing about a difference. Her aim is to build trust and uplift her audience in an honest process, she hopes for a collective success for the world. A power to inspire people to change their perspectives and strive towards growth. Here are 15 quotes by Rupi Kaur that can change your outlook on life.
1. Let yourself stray due to compassion and belief.
“I am hopelessly a lover and dreamer and that will be the death of me.”
2. Seek yourself in solitary.
“Loneliness is a sign you are in desperate need of yourself.”
3. It is an innate power to collapse and simultaneously rise from the ashes.
“If you were born with the weakness to fall, you were born with the strength to rise.”
4. The resilience of a broken heart that still beats is like no other.
“What is stronger than the human heart which shatters over and over and still lives.”
5. The equilibrium of fate: To grant and to seize.
“I thank the universe for taking everything it has taken and for giving to me everything it is giving – Balance.”
6. Sometimes letting go is the brave decision, permanence is a myth.
“Let it go, let it leave, let it happen. Nothing in the world was promised or belonged to you anyway.”
7. Build an exemplar of how you hope to be loved.
“How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you.”
8. You have the power to draw the lines that separate belief from blind belief.
“You are the faint line between faith and blindly waiting”
9. Cure begins in sever from one that inflicts the pain.
“Do not look for healing at the feet of those who broke you.”
10. Comparison curbs the power of progress.
” I will no longer compare my path to others – I refuse to do a disservice to my life.”
11. Honesty drives the bond into a powerful one.
“We began with honesty…let us end in it too”
12. Consumed by the robotic aura, steal a moment for yourself.
“We have been dying since we got here and forgot to enjoy the view – live fully.”
13. Starting anew is an opportunity to defeat what broke you.
“Never feel guilty for starting again.”
14. Self-belief is a powerful tool in the journey to success.
“You have everything to gain from believing in yourself, yet you spend all your time with self-doubt.”
15. Use the hate you receive to accelerate your progress.
“Wish pure love and soft peace upon those who’ve been unkind to you and keep moving forward.”
Did you enjoy scrolling through our compilation of quotes by Rupi Kaur? Which one did you need to hear the most? Let us know in the comments below.