15 Quotes From Religious Books To Restore Your Faith In The World
Religion has always been one of the most important forces in social life, and that is so for a reason. Religion is something that offers us humans a shoulder to lean on, a pillar to stand by which will not waver no matter what. We vest our faith in a force superior to us, divine or not. And what that force gives us in return is the strength to pursue the most difficult of tasks of life with ease and grace, hoping and believing that everything will work out in our favour. No matter what religion one believes in, it is a fact that all bodies of religion are, at the end of the day, bodies of philosophical knowledge and reflections meant to guide us in our journey through life. That is why, in this article, we have collected some of the most profound and poignant quotes from religious books that will show you the way, teaching you to live life to the fullest and not dwell on the unnecessary.
1. The easiest yet the most difficult things to master.
2. The light of truth is like that of the sun – it cannot be kept out of sight for lng, no matter how dark the clouds.
3. The unity of the ultimate truth proves its validity.
4. Truth wins, and so do they who stand by the truth.
5. Real wealth is not made of material things, after all.
6. Acquiring control over one’s own mind is the biggest victory in a war with oneself.
7. You shape your actions by your thoughts first.
8. And the goal of every religion is to reach nothing but the truth.
9. Nothing is really permanent, except for the imprints we leave behind.
10. Seize every opportunity that comes your way, for it might not come again.
11. Love is the most sublime feeling of them all – gentle, steady and strengthening.
12. Controlling instincts is one of the most difficult tasks out there.
13. And do not expect others to treat you any different from how you treat them.
14. It flows freely, as a spontaneous will.
15. The importance of being kind and polite cannot be over-emphasised.
We hope these quotes from religious books made you calmer and find peace within yourself. Let us know your thoughts in the comment section!