As a college student in India, there are so many opportunities for you to explore the country and see all it offers. India is known for its cultural diversity, fascinating history, and incredible natural beauty.
If you are looking for a place to visit during your school break, here are some of the top Adventurers places in India!
1. North East Region (Arunachal Pradesh)
The North-East Region is a land of vast and rich natural beauty. Arunachal Pradesh, one of the states in the North-Eastern region, has some incredible places for you to explore, including:
- Tawang Valley – Arguably one of the best places to visit if you love trekking! The valley is home to one of the most beautiful monasteries in India, Tawang Monastery. It also houses the Sela Pass, which has some gorgeous views!
- Bomdila – The small town in Arunachal Pradesh is famous for its magnificent Buddhist monuments. You can stop by here before moving to another extraordinary place to visit – Se La Pass, one of the most captivating places near Tawang Valley.
- Majuli – One of the largest river islands in Asia, Majuli is famous for its handlooms and handicrafts. Bordered by two mighty rivers- Brahmaputra and Subansiri River, the place is home to several cultural, ecological, and educational activities. After the outdoor activities, you can resume back to your studies. And when you face any challenges, click here for more support.
2. The Western Ghats And Coastal Region (Kerala)
The Western Ghats and the coastal region of Kerala offer some spectacular views to the visitors, especially if you love exploring waterfalls! This place also has a lot to offer in adventure sports like rafting, river crossing, and kayaking.
Several small towns in the Western Ghats will take your breath away with their beauty – Bekal, Idukki, Chembra Peak, Wayanad.
- Thekkady – Located amidst high hills and tall trees is this beautiful place called Thekkady. If you want to set out for an early morning safari, this is the right place for you! You can also visit the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, which is home to some different wildlife species.
- Munnar – Known for its picturesque hills, sprawling tea gardens, and cool climate, Munnar is an excellent place to relax after your adventurous trip to the Western Ghats!
3. Hill Stations of India (Sikkim)
Sikkim, a small state in the Himalayas, has some gorgeous views to offer to its visitors. The lush green hills and breathtaking valleys are just a few of the many things that attract tourists worldwide.
- Gangtok – This charming city is one of the most popular places to visit in Sikkim. The city offers some incredible views of the majestic Himalayas, which you can admire while relaxing in one of its many gardens or cafes.
- Pelling – The city is famous for its scenic beauty and is also one of the best places to visit in Sikkim during winters. Being surrounded by beautiful mountains, this place is perfect if you are looking for a place that gives you complete relaxation.
4. Hill Stations Of India (Nagaland)
- Kisama – One of the best places to visit in Nagaland, Kisama is an astonishing village located at the height of about 7000 feet above sea level. You can enjoy horse riding, bird watching, and other outdoor activities here!
- Mon – Mon is another peaceful town in Nagaland that you can visit with your friends and family.
- Medziphema – This town is known for its numerous waterfalls that will mesmerize you from the first sight!
So college students in India can visit the places mentioned above in their free time to get away from the fast-paced life of living in a metropolitan city.