‘Har ghadi Badl Rahi hai roop zindai, chaaon hai kabhi kahi hai dhoop zindagi.
Har pal yahan, jee bhar jeeyo, jo hai samaa, Kal Ho Na Ho’
When the movie released back in 2003 people flocked in huge numbers to the theatres to catch the best possible seats, little did we know that the rom-com would leave us with tears and a shattered heart! The performances were spectacular especially King Khan’s Aman Mathur. The ever-cheerful bringer of happiness and joy Aman suffers a terrible heart disease and the story weaves into a beautiful love triangle between Aman, Naina Catherine (Preity Zinta) and Rohit Patel (Saif Ali Khan). The movie is still loved by the masses and the songs still bring tears to some eyes.
Here we’ve compiled a list of beautiful dialogues form this beautiful early Millennium flick:
1. It’s the perception that matters in life
2. “Pyar! Pyar dosti hai”- Rahul (Kuch Kuch Hota hai)
3. You Only Live Once
4. We all wish the same, sometimes. Don’t we?
5. We’re all looking for our very own Nainas
6. Words aren’t enough to capture the depth of this dialogue
7. Thinking caps on!!!
8. Love is Life, and life is love
9. Kya Pata, Kal Ho Na Ho.
We hope this post got you all arranging for a movie night with family. What’s better than enjoying a Bollywood family drama like ‘kal ho na ho’ with your folks!