Referred to as the “Big Bull of India”, “King of Bull Market” and “Indian Warren Buffet”, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala has acquired a celebrity-like status amongst the community of stock market investors and entrepreneurs. Renowned for his stock market predictions and bullish outlooks, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala had humble beginnings but has risen to be the 48th richest man in India as of 2021. Some of the quotes from Rakesh Jhunjhunwala summarise his outlook, strategy, and lessons from years of stock market trading.
Starting with just Rs 5,000 capital in 1985 from his savings, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala’s investment today has grown to over $6 Billion (Source: Forbes, 20th April 2022 ). His biggest investment is in the Tata Group’s Titan Company, which was worth over ₹7000 crores in 2021. He also is also a part of the board of directors in a number of renowned Indian firms and corporates and has a significant amount of stakes in a number of privately held companies.
We bring you some of the best quotes from Rakesh Jhunjhunwala – the celeb stock market investor.
1. Markets are like women…
2. You cannot make profits in the stock market unless you have the ability to bear losses
3. Buy when others sell and sell when others buy – the stock market mantra from Rakesh Jhunjhunwala
4. The world is as it is and not what you would like it to be.
5. Mistakes are the best teacher…
6. Unreasonable valuations is the biggest enemy of any stock market trader
7. You need an obsession to succeed
8. Chaos is like a ladder…
9. Take the bad with the good…
10. The entry point of any stock has to be as cheap as possible…
11. You need to begin to do what you dream
12. Boldness has genius, power, and magic
13. If you hurry with your investments with the fear of missing out, you are bound to make losses
Did you Know? Rakesh Jhunjhunwala is a huge Bollywood movie buff and has financed several Bollywood films, including ‘English Vinglish’ and ‘Ki and Ka.’
Hope these quotes from Rakesh Jhunjhunwala give valuable lessons to every stock market investor and entrepreneur.