Life can sometimes feel a little too overwhelming to live, at times. Take it from someone who isn’t religious (i.e, me), one may feel a little lost when times are tough, and more so when they have no faith. But over time, you’ll realise that a lot of teachings in religious books can bring you peace and happiness, even when you do not engage with the religious side of it. You could learn so much from these books about patience and forgiveness, even if you are not particularly religious. With that, we bring you 10 quotes from Quran that can help you through some bad times.
1. You are only given to eat what you can chew.
Allah does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear – Quran, 2:286
2. If you’ve got gratitude for what you already have, chances are there’s more coming.
If you are grateful, I will give you more | Soorah Ibrahim v.7
3. Nobody can force faith into you, it’s a journey you take alone.
There is no compulsion in religion | Al-Baqarah 2:256
4. Hardship is but a chaptrt, you never know what’s in store for you in the end.
For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease. [Quran 94:5].
5. And He found you lost and guided [you]. And He found you poor and made [you] self-sufficient.
And He found you lost and guided [you]. And He found you poor and made [you] self-sufficient. [Quran 93:7-8].
6. There’s nothing more attractive than kindness and compassion.
And speak to people good words. [Quran 2:83].
7. Your good deeds will eventually make their way back to you.
So remember me; I will remember you | Surah Al-Baqarah 2:152
8. Sometimes you may face a setback and it may seem like the universe is plotting against you, but you’ll soon realise that everything happens because it was always meant to happen.
It may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know | Surah Al-Baqarah 2:216
9. You are never off the hook.
Did he not realise that Allah is watching? | Al-Alaq-14
10. There’s more to life than the attachments of the world.
The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception | Quran 3:185
We hope you liked these powerful quotes from Quran. Comment below to tell us your favourite one!