18 Best Bhagavad Gita Quotes To Understand Life Better
As an Indian, it is nearly impossible to have not heard of Bhagavad Gita. The Hindu scripture consisting of Lord Krishna’s 700 verses, is the most revered work in Indian literature. The verses of this text and Bhagavad Gita Quotes are based on how one should perform one’s duty with righteousness all throughout.
The scripture is a dialogue between Pandava prince Arjuna and divine deity Krishna during the Kurukshetra war in the ancient Sanskrit epic Mahabharata. Bhagavad Gita is also renowned as ‘The Song Of God’ that unravels life’s philosophy and spiritual wisdom.
Here are some noteworthy Bhagavad Gita quotes to understand the principles of life in the best possible way!
1. Because an original is always better than a copy!
2. Peace begins when expectation ends.
3. Bad actions bring bad endings.
4. Love, tolerance and selflessness should be practiced.
5. This one is for all those times you made an excuse for not accomplishing your goals.
6. Be the change you wish to see.
7. Indecisive about workplace decisions? Here’s the solution!
8. The world’s well-being starts with self-sacrifice.
9. It’s rightly said, ‘There is enough for everyone’s need, but not greed’
10. The quote accurately summarizes the way of life.
11. Be action-oriented, not results-oriented.
12. Befriend your mind.
13. Never be afraid of the change you deserve!
14. The only right way to live is to live in the present.
15. Everything is a fruitful lesson.
16. Your duty and character go hand in hand.
17. Everything is in your mind.
18. Bigger the ego, the smaller the mind.
Millions across the globe have achieved spiritual awakening with the impact of Bhagavad Gita quotes. These quotes are a profound way to lead a happy and wisdom-proof life. Not only do they sync your mind’s spiritual faculties, but they also get you in tune with your positive frequencies. So, save these quotes and run by them whenever you feel your belief system is undergoing a conflict!