15 Lord Krishna Quotes To Change Your Way Of Life
Lord Krishna as we all know is an epitome of intelligence and love. His divine intellect was bestowed upon Pandava Prince Arjuna during the Kurukshetra war of Mahabharata and the whole world refers to his teachings to get a perspective in life. The teachings of Lord Krishna apply to every day and age of mankind. So, here are 15 of them for you to read to expand your horizons of thinking!
1. The three things you shouldn’t be.
2. You’re what you think.
3. The more you desire, the more you get disappointed.
4. Such perfect words!
5. The power of the mind.
6. Your happiness rests within you.
7. The soul lives on forever.
8. Your present is all you have.
9. Worship your work and success shall follow.
10. The power of love.
11. Your empathy is your biggest achievement.
12. The beauty of time.
13. Discipline your mind, discipline your life.
14. Be loyal to your duties.
15. The balance we all need in life.
The sacred knowledge by Lord Krishna is powerful and insightful. It helps you lift yourself and inspires you to lead a life filled with wisdom and enlightenment. Attaining a better understanding of life is made possible by the teachings of this divine deity.