Lord Krishna as we all know is an epitome of intelligence and love. His divine intellect was bestowed upon Pandava Prince Arjuna before the war of Mahabharata in the form of Bhagavad Gita that stands as a guiding light for Indian and world through the ages. His teachings apply to every day and ages of mankind & Lord Krishna quotes encapsulate his wisdom for generations to follow.
The Dvapara Avatar of Lord Vishnu, Krishna and his wisdown led our civilization to the Kaliyuga and his wisdom become even more important in this age of deceit and evil.
We bring you some of the best Lord Krishna quotes that will change your way of life.
1. “There are three gates to self-destruction and hell: Lust, Anger & Greed.” – Lord Krishna
The three things you shouldn’t be.
2. “A man is made by his beliefs. As he believes. So he becomes.” – Lord Krishna
You’re what you think.
3. “The Key to happiness is the reduction of desires.” – Lord Krishna
The more you desire, the more you get disappointed.
4. “Do everything you have to do, but not with ego, not with lust, not with envy but with love, compassion, humility, and devotion.” – Lord Krishna
Such perfect words!
5.”For one who has conquered his mind, a mind is best of friends, but for one who has failed to do so, a mind is the greatest enemy.” – Lord Krishna
The power of the mind.
6. “Happiness is a state of mind, that has nothing to do with the external world.” – Lord Krishna
Your happiness rests within you.
7. “Why do you worry unnecessarily? Whom do you fear? Who can kill you? The soul is neither born nor dies.” – Lord Krishna
The soul lives on forever.
8.”Whatever happened was good. What’s happening is going well. Whatever will happen will also be good. Do not worry about the future. Live in the present.” – Lord Krishna
Your present is all you have.
9. “Set your heart upon your work but never its reward.” – Lord Krishna
Worship your work and success shall follow.
10. “The only way you can conquer me is through love, and there I am gladly conquered.” – Lord Krishna
The power of love.
11. “When a person responds to the joys and sorrows of others as though they were his own, he or she has attained the highest spiritual union.” – Lord Krishna
Your empathy is your biggest achievement.
12. “Among all kind of killers, time is the ultimate because time kills everything.” – Lord Krishna
The beauty of time.
13. “Calmness, gentleness, silence, self-restraint and purity: these are the disciplines of the mind.” – Lord Krishna
Discipline your mind, discipline your life.
14. “Perform your obligatory duty, because action is indeed better than inaction.” – Lord Krishna
Be loyal to your duties.
15. “The mind is fickle. It won’t obey you every time the mind misbehaves, use your discretionary intellect to bring it back to the equanimous position.” – Lord Krishna
The balance we all need in life.
The sacred knowledge by Lord Krishna is powerful and insightful. It helps you lift yourself and inspires you to lead a life filled with wisdom and enlightenment. Attaining a better understanding of life is made possible by the teachings of this divine deity.
We hope that these Lord Krishna quotes serve as a dicine guiding light for you!