25 Most Famous Dialogues by Amitabh Bachchan That We Love!
Amitabh Bachchan, born as Inquilab Shrivastava in 1942, is unquestionably the biggest name in the Hindi film industry. The man has been working in the industry for over half a century now, and the journey has not been without its ups and downs. While the actor is celebrated for his numerous works for cinema today, at the beginning of his career, he wasn’t exactly Bollywood’s sweetheart. He was rejected multiple times because of his baritone voice and his tall stature – that was of course before they realised these things were what set him apart from the rest of the lot. Over the years, the prolific actor has delivered several unforgettable performances – making it almost impossible to condense all that brilliance into a tiny list, but we have tried. Here are 25 famous dialogues by Amitabh Bachchan that are downright iconic.
Also read: 12 Amazing Facts About The Living Legend, Amitabh Bachchan
1. What’s more important?
2. After all he’s Don.
Also read: 10 Iconic Dialogues From Don That’ll Always Be Evergreen!
3. Some people live in our memories forever.
Also read: 10 Best Dialogues Of Anand Which Are Simply Timeless
4. Knowledge is power.
5. When the angry young man takes lessons in romantic poetry.
6. Self-respect 101.
7. This is not a man you mess with.
8. A worthy introduction.
9. The OG King of Bollywood.
10. Even Don knows his self-worth. Do you?
11. We live in a society where…
Also read: 10 Best Dialogues From Pink That Show Misogyny In Our Society
12. A troll before the time of the internet.
Also read: 25 Iconic Dialogues From Sholay That We Still Cherish
13. Waiting in style.
14. He’s used to a certain lifestyle.
15. A talent for flattery.
16. Me judging that one person in the comment section who can’t take a joke.
17. Look at all this confidence you’ll never have.
18. No means no.
19. Nice pep talk, ttyl.
20. Experiences shape who we are.
21. Believe in yourself when nobody else does.
22. Only he gets to have all the swag, sorry.
23. Giving it back to the English as they deserve it.
24. Fun fact: Amitabh Bachchan is a teetotaler IRL.
25. The state of affairs.
Did you like our list of the most famous dialogues by Amitabh Bachchan? If we missed out your favourite, comment below to let us know!