9 Dialogues From Cubicle Season 2 That Are Purely Motivational

“Cubicle” is the most relatable web series of the year because the lead character has the same aspirations as us, has a few friends and colleagues like us, and also lives a life in a cubicle at a 9-5 job just like us! The engaging storyline, motivational dialogues, and office scenarios that look straight out of our lives have made it a killer show. The dialogues from the second season are so deep and highly philosophical that you will get therapy and end the show happily. We have prepared a list of 9 dialogues from Cubicle season 2 that every office-going person will relate to.

   

Also Read: 23 Best TVF Pitchers Quotes To Get Inspired For Your Startup!

1. We only fight with those whom we love…
“Two people who care about each other are bound to get into a heated argument at least once in a while.”

2. Just keep debugging…
“There are going to be errors, but just keep debugging.”

3. Changing your mindset is the first step in changing your destiny…
“For 99%, Monday is about blues, but for the rest 1%, it’s about change.”

4. Always try looking at the positive side before quitting…
“Employees and organizations aren’t only duping each other, but also care about each other. It’s not always us versus them.”

5. Make ‘taking a break’ a vital part of your life…
“Routine is an antidote to chaos but it’s important to take a break from that routine as well. It helps you gain a new perspective.”

6. Your choices make all the difference…
“Life is all about the choices one makes”

7. Decoding is equally important…
“Coding may be easy, but decoding life not so much.”

8. Don’t get easily panicked on seeing an obstacle…
“This Cubicle may feel like a prison, but don’t panic, don’t try to escape every day. Dheere-Dheere do-do inch khodke aage badho dekhna eventually you will see the light at the end of the tunnel.”

9. Reaction matters the most…
“Statistics don’t define us. How we react to real-life facts — that defines us.”

Share these Dialogues from Cubicle Season 2 with your colleagues. Also, watch TVF Cubicles on Sony Liv.

You might also like
 
buy metronidazole online