20 Quotes by Musicians About Life, Love, Career, Music and More
Do you enjoy listening to songs sung by your favorite musician? Of course, you do! But did you know that they also share some inspiring bits of advice? Musicians learn a lot from their art, life, and experiences. And let’s not forget the fact that they teach, heal, and enrich us with the music they create. Some of their wise advice about love, life, and career becomes instantly quotable. Here is a list of 20 quotes by musicians whom you love listening to.
1. Yup, we all kind of had!
“I’ve had great success being an idiot.” – Jerry Lewis
2. Perfection is a myth.
“If everything was perfect, you would never learn, and you would never grow.”- Beyonce
3. Dare to choose the road not taken!
“Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.”- Frank Zappa
4. Music is the kind of therapy that has no match.
“One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.” –Bob Marley
5. The most important virtue in life is kindness.
“No Matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”- Taylor Swift
6. Excellence requires passion.
“To play a wrong note is insignificant. To play without passion is inexcusable.”- Ludwig Van Beethovan
7. Music heals our hearts without even trying.
“Music is the divine way to tell beautiful, poetic things to the heart.” – Pablo Casals
8. Don’t ever give up on your dreams.
“Lose your dreams and you might lose your mind.” – Mick Jagger
9. What you learn, not even money can buy it back!
“The beautiful thing about learning is that nobody can take it away from you.”- BB King
10. And we listen to them also according to the situation as well!
“I think there is a song out there to describe just about any situation.”- Criss Jami
11. Don’t be afraid to be different and well…weird!
“Where’s your will to be weird?”- Jim Morrison
12. We do know that it takes us to a good and positive place!
“Music comes from a place we don’t know.”- Chris Martin
13. Learn to live in the present.
“Life is what happens when you are busy making plans.”- John Lennon
14. Music has the power to touch your soul and heal it.
“I think music in itself is healing. It’s an explosive expression of humanity. It’s something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we’re from, everyone loves music.” – Billy Joel
15. To some music is more than an art- it is your reason to wake up every day.
“Music drives you. It wakes you up, it gets you pumping. And, at the end of the day, the correct time will chill you down.”- Dimebag Darrell
16. No matter how much you learn, you will always have a scope to improve.
“It’s a great thing about a musician; you don’t stop until the day you die, you can improve. So it’s a wonderful thing to do.” – Marcus Miller
17. Just believe in yourself.
“Do the things you believe in, in the name of love. And know that, you aren’t alone. We all have doubts and fear.”- Carole King
18. Facing your fears is better than running from everything.
“Everything is scary if you look at it. So you just got to live it.” – Mary J.Blige
19. Be prepared when the time is working in your favour.
“You can’t knock on the opportunity’s door and not be ready.”- Bruno Mars
20. You just have to manage your talent, people will love and own it!
“One thing is that I’m not the owner of my talent: I’m the manager of it.”- Madonna
And we have come to the end of our list of the best quotes by Musicians.