17 Enlightening Quotes From Vedas in Hindi You Must Read
The Vedas are some of the oldest known texts of Sanskrit literature. The Vedas are four – the Rigveda, the Yajurveda, the Samaveda, and the Atharvaveda. Each Veda is divided into sections of Samhitas, Aranyakas, Brahmanas and Upanishads. The series of texts are believed to have been composed by relying on sruti or auditory memory and not by a single person. The Vedas have been considered by many sects of the Hindu community as the supreme authoritative text, and the knowledge embodied in the texts has been inculcated in our lives through a variety of sources. On that note, take a look at some of these enlightening quotes from the Vedas in Hindi we have compiled for you.
1. Lose the greatest fear, and all else shall be found.
2. On choosing the right goals.
3. There is merit in working hard.
4. Worship your body like it is a temple.
5. Choosing a good leader – a skill we are yet to master, in this day and age.
6. Our thoughts and actions manifest in our circumstances.
7. The power of truth.
8. Know when to shut off the unnecessary.
9. On managing anger the way it should be managed.
10. All divinity is one.
11. Such is the importance of virtue.
12. Impartiality in judgement is essential as the way forward.
13. Stick to the right path, no matter what.
14. Hate the sin, not the sinner.
15. On the importance of pleasant conduct to reap equally pleasant rewards.
16. No wonder we have been brought up to maintain amicable behaviour, no matter what.
17. Making the most out of life, by focusing on what deserves the focus.
A lot of the ideas embodied in the Vedas have quite obviously been passed on across space and time. Some of these bear resemblance to proverbs in other languages we have grown up hearing, and some of the lessons our elders inculcated in us. That is truly proof of the transcendent influence the Vedas have had on our lives.
Which of these quotes from Vedas in Hindi resonated with you the most? Do let us know in the comments.