Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, which began in 2008, holds the distinction of being India’s longest-running sitcom TV show! Over the past 15 years, this show has amassed a substantial fan base. It captured people’s attention due to its consistency, quirky characters, and situational comedy that never fails to make us burst into laughter. Throughout the years, the show’s main attraction—the Gujarati couple living in Gokuldham society along with their father and son, Jetha and Daya—have created countless unparalleled comedy moments. Some of their dialogues have become ingrained in our everyday conversations and even contributed to meme culture. Interested in checking out some of the most famous and best dialogues of Jethalal and Daya from TMKOC? Here’s the list:
1. That one dialogue without which no TMKOC episode is complete!
2. When Jethalal has no comebacks left and he is utterly frustrated in every way possible!
“Aye Pagal Aurat…!”
3. Daya’s comedy shayari was difficult for Jethalal to digest.
“Aap Mere Dil Main Kuch Yun Samaye…Jaise Bajare Ke Khet Main Saand Ghus Aaye!”
4. Jethaal’s tapleek is a much better way than takleef- what do you say?
“Kya Tapleek Hai Aapko.”
5. Goli and Jethaal seem like opposite sides of the same coin!
6. That cat-and-mouse relationship Jethalal and Bhide share…
“Tumko Kya Itni Panchayat Hai Bhai?”
7. The dialogue that was highly popular on social media and still makes us all laugh…
“Swarg Se Utari Hui Kokil Kanthil Apsara Lag Rahi Ho…”
8. Daya and Jethalal sure are a savage couple!
Jethalal: “Jab Bhagwan Akal Baant Raha Tha Tabhi Kahan Thi Tu?”
Daya: “Aap Ke Saath Phere Le Rahi Thi..”
9. When Jethalal is in a miserable condition but we all are having fun watching him!
“Ek din mujhe vidhata se milna hai…aur puchna hai- kaunsi ashubh ghadhi thi jisme aapne meri kundali likhi!”
10. Daya has a unique way and voice in which he calls Jethalal- especially from her balcony!
“Tappu Ke Papa!”
11. When Jetha was high on bhaang and can’t stop professing his feelings…
“Babita Ji…aaj main aapse apne dil ki baat boling!”
12. His love and dedication towards his father…
“Bapuji Humare saath nahi rehte, hum unke saath rehte hai.”
13. Jetha tried his best to create a rhyme!
“Kya mera, kya tera, do pal ki hain yeh zindgaani, khushi se bita saal 2013”
14. When Daya and Jetha do not agree with each other…
15. Daya praises Jethaal in a unique style, isn’t it?
“Aap yeh shirt pehnoge na…ekdum Kauwe lagoge…handpump Kauwe!”
Tell us more such dialogues from Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah that have become a memorable part of our lives. Also, don’t forget to write in the comments which dialogue you like the most from the above list of 15 best dialogues of Jethalal and Daya from TMKOC.